Blog posts about my publishing journey (in reverse chronological order):
- What’s your soul-on-fire superpower? On Seth Godin, Spreadsheets and Creepy Crawlers
- With Gratitude: Book Tour Best Moments (that can’t possibly do the whole thing justice)
- May Miscellaneum
- Revolution.Is: Act As If
- Authors@Google Video: 10 Lessons I Learned During the Publishing Process
- Life After College Book Launch: Post-Game Analysis (What Worked, What Didn’t)
- Are you a hypocrite?
- Life After College Launch: Mid-Week Report
- Life After College Book – Happy Launch Day, Baby!!!
- Pre-Launch Round-Up! Events, Giveaways, Early Reviews & Free E-Books
- Book Tour Kick-off: 8 Days + 25 Moments
- SXSW, Stolen Goods & Signs from the Universe
- Table for Two: Human Magic and a Hot Mess
- February Fun: Publishing Resources, Questions & Updates… (oh my)!
- “Failed” Online Date Leads to Friendship…and a Book Trailer
- Video: Life After College Book Debut!!
- What I’m Afraid of…and What I Know
- Book Update: New Virtual Home! And Book Tour Deets…
- 2011: Calling All Dreamers
- A Delicious December Hodge-Podge
- Book off to press!!! Blogger speechless.
- Video Post: Headed out! See you in November…
- I’d love your input: Which picture for the back cover of the book?
- Success Demons…and a Signed Contract
- LAC Book: Crowd-Sourced Wisdom for College Grads – Join in the fun!
- Ladies and Gents we have a BOOK DEAL!!! Want in? Read on.
- Life After College Book Project: The Missing Story Part 2 – Timeline of Events
- Life After College Book Project: The Missing Story – Part 1 of 2
Videos: Signing the Contract, Book Debut, and more exciting stuff!
I signed my book contract on June 16, 2010 after months of nervous anticipation, and it was one of the happiest, proudest moments of my life. Seeing the words “Author: Jenny Blake” on a legal document brought tears to my eyes. I’ve dreamed about this since I was a little girl reading in the Green Apple Bookstore every day after school, dog-earing pages because I knew I’d be back the next day.
Video #1 – Signing my book contract (42 seconds long)
Video #2 – An outtake, just for fun 🙂
The “million dollar signature” – up close and personal
Book Debut: Seeing my book for the first time
First book signing!
NYC Launch Party (aka my version of a wedding)
My first TV appearance: BetterTV